#41 How to change over the toilet filler valve
If your toilet doesn’t stop flowing, the chances are you need to replace the inlet valve!
This is a simple fix and is made easier with this step by step video below.
- Take the back of the toilet off
- Locate the part you need to replace
- Cut the water off
- Flush as much water out as possible
- Disconnect pipe underneath and catch water with cloth if needed
- Take valve out
- Replace with new valve ensuring all attachments are attached securely
- Reattach pipe and connect all parts back together.
- Test new valve!
If you need any further assistance, feel free to reach out to Yates Plumbing and Gas. We are local Brisbane plumbers, with a passion for excellence. Our friendly qualified team can help you with all of your plumbing and gas needs.
If you require more information or would like to book our service, please email on email@example.com or call us on 0437 827 502
We service the following areas:
Birkdale – Wellington Point- Alexandra hills- Capalaba – Wynnum – Thorneside – Lota- Manly – Cleveland- Ormiston – Morningside – Cannon Hill- Camp Hill- Chandler – Carindale – Gumdale – Wakerley – Bulimba – Belmont – Tingalpa