#9 Changing your gas appliance from LPG to natural gas
This video shows you how to correctly convert propane (LPG) to natural gas and vice versa on a cooktop.
- Remove privets.
- Remove burner caps and heads. Video shows how to change LPG novel jets with a tool. The natural gas orifices have bigger holes than LPG ones. Make sure to match orifice to correct burner based on rating according to your stove.
- If you are converting from natural gas to LPG – turn screw clockwise to reduce gas flow but if you are converting the other way, turn the screw anti-clockwise about once. You will need to do the correct adjustment until you get the normal length of a straight flame for each burner.
- Install everything back as it was in reverse order of removal.
- Before installing the regulator you will need to convert the regulator pressure.
- Options: You can connect cooktop using a converted gas regulator or you can use a standard gas cylinder hose and its regulator. Be sure to match fitting connections.
Please follow instructions carefully or alternatively, reach out to Yates Plumbing and Gas for help.
If you need any further assistance, feel free to reach out to Yates Plumbing and Gas. We are local Brisbane plumbers, with a passion for excellence. Our friendly qualified team can help you with all of your plumbing and gas needs.
If you require more information or would like to book our service, please email on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0437 827 502