My name is Daniel Yates; I am the owner operator at Yates Plumbing and Gas.
During the past decade we have gained great exposure to a variety of different plumbing and gas sectors. These areas include residential and commercial maintenance and new build residential and commercial works.
These experiences have helped us gain an improved practical skill set and knowledge base. These experiences have also helped the team hone their communication and collaboration skills in working together to achieve a common goal.
In the past 2-3 years we have spent most of our time working in the hospitality and retail sectors, and new office refurbishments. Some of these projects are listed below.
- Café 63, Starbucks, 3 Bean Café, Foster and Black
- Spec Savers, Colour Nails, Telstra, Trade Link
- Chu The Phat, Taco Burger, KFC, Red Rooster, Guzmen y Gomez
- Boost Juice, Danny Boys Bakery
- Offices in Ann Street, Adelaide Street and Queen Street.
Getting the work / life balance right is extremely important to me because family comes first, yet work is still very important.
Getting the balance right with a young family is a constant struggle. This is where an actively supportive wife, and help from friends combine to keep our lives in check.